What do you feel might be the outcome ?
The minute we have that little bit of paper stating that we know everything on the road, we get unstoppable. At least most of us. Add on a few years or decades and the " know-it-all " of most drivers becomes galactic !
For some reason it is the new trend to have reality programs ( here is a link to Sat.1 ) dealing with just that. The other day they had a teaser ad for Celebrities redoing their drivers' license on TV. It's alright for them, should they not make the grade. One word: Chauffeur.
Frankly I would not be that brave. Maybe I would do it, if they promised to disguise my face...The real driving inspectors are more than likely watching and waiting with glee !
Another show had a segment with strangers ( not anymore ) volunteering to drive around the block with cameras left right and center. Out of three, two went through a stop sign. When asked by the driving instructor, whether they had not seen this sign, they replied " oh I saw it, but seeing as there was no one coming..."
Should you or do you do...
- A car drives close behind you, almost on top of you...do you speed up or slow down ?
- Drive through an orange light ? Some say that you still have a few seconds to gun it.
- Stick to the speed limit ?
- Take the gap and cut someone off with the usual " he should have been faster. "
- Do you still make use of your indicators and the hooter when needed?
- Do you keep both your hands on the steering wheel, or do you use one to tune the radio and or give hand signals to your fellow drivers ?
- Drive slowly on the road, and the minute someone tries to overtake you...you suddenly and inexplicably put your foot on the pedal and almost recreate a scene from " The Fast & The Furious " ?
Happy driving. Oh and let me know if any of the above apply to you...
Amazon.uk:Driving Test Success All Tests New 2013 Edition (PC) Amazon.com:3D Driving Simulation and Test Preparation - 2013 SimuRide Home Edition - Driver EducationAmazon.de:3D Führerschein-Trainer 2012