Sunday 21 July 2013

Start Your Sunday With Some Flowers.

Flowers and their colours have a magnetic quality.

It's the small details that make a day better. Often we don't realize how much influence a pretty and colourful flower can have.

This Sunday I thought I would post a collection of photos, showing various flower scenes. All are taken within walking distance from our house. One or two might be a repeat, but I hope they give your day an extra bit of cheerfulness.

This is just outside our front door, and every time I walk past it, it gives my heart a lift.
This was taken in April, but the combination of yellow, green & purple is very soothing.
The 'Queen Rose' surrounded by her bowing subjects !
Isn't the way nature makes flowers amazing ?
These are two baby marrow wannabees kissing in our vegetable garden.
I am fascinated by how acrobatic a bee can be. Planting a lavender bush outside the front door, provides non-stop entertainment. It also helps the dwindling European bee populations.
Window boxes look jolly cheerful.
The wild flowers are abundant on the side of the roads. This photo has everything that I love about living in the country.

Biggi

Amazon.uk:The Fantastic 'Summer Memories' Bouquet - Fresh Flowers with free Delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment