Wednesday 27 July 2016

The Stormy Blue Skies Gave Everything More Depth.

...most would have stayed at home, and missed it all...

There is just something so magnetic about this hue of blue, that if it wasn't for the threatening downpours, I would have spent much more time taking photos.
Imagine having this as your front garden? I know where I would have my cup of coffee and my glass of wine...
About a hundred meters down the path, I stumbled across a muster of storks having, what I presume would be a yummy breakfast of earthworms...
One tends to forget that we also grow a lot of fruit in our village. These pears look so tempting and wholesome...but alas, they might go into the dreaded liquidation and end up being restructured into either jam or schnapps.
The purple weeds growing everywhere are refreshing and uplifting. Let's hope they will live a while longer.
The breakfast dig...a romantic meal, when you add the stormy blue hue and the fifty shades of green...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment