Sunday 1 November 2015

The Titian Red Of An Ordinary Yet So Beautiful Tree.

A luminous beacon, appropriately enough opposite the local Vinothek.

Each year this magic tree beckons me along. Yesterday morning I especially took a walking route passed this tree. How could one not?
An awe inspiring tree and as I was snapping photo after photo, the passing motorists did give me strange looks...somehow I don't think they saw my camera!
Sorry, I thought you needed a ' palate cleanser ' of a yellowing tree further along the village.
But back to the magnificent redhead. Even with a seemingly black and white background, it shines...
The blues of a sunny morning aren't bad either...
Last but not least, I love the contrast of an emerald green and and the vibrant almost titian red..

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment